This is a great sumer fruit salad that I made to go with the Mother’s Day Brunch menu. What really sets it off though is the passion fruit vinaigrette…
- 1 carton strawberries, hulled
- 2 kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 pints blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 mangos, roughly chopped
- equal parts L’olivier passion fruit vinegar (this is available in speciality stores and usually in Whole Foods as well) and fruity olive oil. For a salad this size, I used 2TBSP of each.
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Combine all fruit into a large serving bowl
- Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together. The chia seeds help hold it together
- Toss salad in dressing and serve.
L’olivier passion fruit vinegar